Vango Winslow 500 Tent 2018
The Vango Winslow 500 Tent is the perfect tunnel tent for small families, or couples, who may be new to camping, or seeking a fantastic value tent for weekend escapes. A spacious living area with large front entry provides flexibility whilst allowing easy movement around the tent. Large windows flood the living space with light, whilst curtains afford privacy, and our lights out inner bedrooms allow for a sound nights sleep
Features – Outside the Tent:
- All flysheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- An adaptable door step which can be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hard-wearing fabric to stand up to the rigors of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures together with
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
Features – Inside the Tent:
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Mesh Door Entrance – this provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack carry bag – Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume than last year.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. Therefore when tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. It can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weight: 13.04kg
- Packsize: L73.0 x H30.0 x W30.0cm
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 15 mins