Vango Tahiti II Air 850XL Tent 2021
Updated and better than ever, the Vango Tahiti II Air 850XL Tent is one of the most spacious tents on the market. From the Super King Bedrooms to the Conservatory Covered Entrance, there is plenty of space for you to use for any occasion. Updated with the Cloud Grey colourway, the Tahiti is a must have tent for those looking to be the envy of the campsite. The Side Studio gives you the option of an extra sleeping space for guests or as storage space for your camping equipment.
The Tahiti is made from the Vango Sentinel Exclusive fabric is designed to perform against whatever the weather throws at you. The ideal tent for those who like to host their friends and family or want a spacious tent to relax in at the campsite.
The package includes the Tahiti/Anantara Carpet – CP110 and the Tahiti Footprint – GP133.
Tahiti II Air 850XL features:
- AirSpeed® Valve – Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- AirZone Panel – Increases the airflow into the living space
- Built in Front Awning – Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Conservatory Covered Entrance – With large bay windows and a rain safe door it is the perfect place to socialise or dine no matter the weather
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- Multi-flex Front Doors – Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- Sentinel Exclusive – The newly developed Sentinel Exclusive fabric is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics in our collection. Testing at more than double the strength of standard flysheet fabric, highly waterproof with a 5,000mm HH rating, and with our new ColourLok technology the performance is second to none.
- SkyTrack™ II – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Super-King Bedrooms – Provides 70cm of sleeping space per person as well as additional leg room perfect for taller campers or anyone using camp beds
- TBS® II – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Villa Construction – Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- SuperBeams™ – Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Easypack Roller Bag – Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving and packing your tent
- Zipped Privacy Curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fits to the flysheet with no gaps and simply rolls down into a pocket when not required
- Multiple Cable Entry Points – Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent
- Multiple Mesh Doors – Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Full Webbing Storm Anchors – Secure guying of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Additional Inner – Easily allows you to add a sleeping space for 2 or an enclosed storage area
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Side Studio – An additional sleeping or storage area which is positioned to the right-hand side of the tent to keep your living space free
- Weight: 50.2 kg
- Packsize: 82 x 56 x 58 cm (LxHxW)
- Capacity: 8 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 16 mins
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard