Vango Soul 100 Tent 2019
The Vango Soul 100 is for those looking to explore and adventure in a 1 man, small pack sized tent. With the simple two pole design, this tent can be erected in under ten minutes leaving you with more time to set up the rest of your gear. Available in Treetops Green, the Soul 100 is the perfect tent for those who want to make the most of the great outdoors.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Handled carry bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weight: 1.82kg
- Packsize: 50.0 x ø14.0cm
- Capacity: 1 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 7 mins
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre