Vango Illusion 800XL Air Tent 2018
The Vango Illusion 800XL is a spacious quick to erect eight person tent made from a high quality 420 denier material, which is perfect for families and friends to come back to after a day of adventures. With the tent being split into three section: a wet room/covered entrance providing you somewhere to leave shoes and coats; the internal living space with is light and airy with the large windows and skylights; the spacious bedrooms which can fit most sleeping setups.
As all Airbeam tents, the Vango Illusion 800XL is quick and easy to erect with the dual action hand pump provided, this tent takes less time to erect meaning you have more time to sit back and relax. With a spacious living area and large king sized bedroom, there are plenty of options depending on the occasion.
Features – Inside the Tent:
- SkyTrack II® – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Two zipped dividers create three separate bedrooms to sleep 6. These dividers can be removed to completely open up the inner tent into one room
- Generous king-sized bedrooms – big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack® System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- Pre-angled beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors – Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area and Bedroom pockets – Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Zipped inner divider – Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
Features – Outside the Tent:
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Oxford polyester groundsheet – Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet – provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Easypack roller bag – Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- NEW Skylight Windows – Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation – Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- NEW Bedroom low level vents – low level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms and decrease the chances of condensation building up
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters – Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Webbing storm straps – Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies – Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points – multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Reflective trim outline – For visibility in low light
- Weight: 48.66kg
- Packsize: L80.0 x H50.0 x W53.0cm
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango Protex® 420 Double Ripstop 6000HH – expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Capacity: 8 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12 mins