Vango Halo Pro 300 Tent 2018
The Vango Halo Pro 300 Tent is designed to be simple and to be used by all. This tent offers a rock-solid semi geodesic structure with three identical length poles. The Halo is known for its large living and porch space as well as the two large doors which create additional flexibility. Some fresh developments to the Halo have been made this year so that it now includes a ripstop flysheet providing greater strength and reliability to this already well constructed 3 man tent.
They have also introduced Yunan Eco Alloy poles, which not only provide weight savings but are also produced in an acid free production process, making them better for the environment than traditional alloy poles. Yunan are well known for producing the highest quality alloys, with superior strength to weight ratio. Therefore this trekking tent is perfect for group camping on a campsite and longer wild camping expeditions.
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm – Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles – Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Semi-geodesic – Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical poles – For ease of pitching
- Porch groundsheet – Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet – Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Twin flysheet doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent – Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points – On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines – Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Packsize: 50.0 x ø21.0cm
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12 mins
- Trail Weight: 3.81kg