Vango Beta 350XL Tent 2019
The Vango Beta 350XL Tent is a poled tunnel tent that offers a large sleeping space combined with a spacious porch area for storing all your gear. It is recommended by The Scout Association and it is ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent. The 70 denier polyester flysheet is highly waterproof (3000mm HH) and it is easy to fold back into the easy pack bag.
- Tunnel tent – Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub groundsheet – Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Multiple flysheet doors – Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weight: 6.6kg
- Packsize: 65.0 x ø25.0cm
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 15 mins
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard