Vango Amalfi Air 500 Tent 2019
Looking for a large inflatable family tent, the Vango Amalfi Air 500 provides you with a bedroom to sleep up to five people, a spacious living area, all in squeezed in a small pack size. This tent is perfect for those weekends away with the kids or short breaks away from home. The front door is protected by a wide shelter canopy and the flat front optimises the internal living space allowing you to set up for any occasion. The Queen Sized Lights-Out Bedrooms give you plenty of space to set up for night and still dark enough to let you sleep while the sun rising. With features such as vast Diamond Clear windows, Vango’s unique SkyTrack II hanging system, the Amalfi provides all the homely touches you need.
Vango Exclusive Features:
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Sentinel Dura – Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- SkyTrack™ II – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango AirZone – Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS® II – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Covered Side Door – A sheltered entrance to your tent which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Mesh Door – Increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Toggled Inner Divider – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Cable Entry – Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Lights-out Inner – Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Double Action Pump – Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors – Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Weight: 18.55kg
- Packsize: L70.0 x H37.0 x W40.0cm
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 10 mins
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Universal Carpet 170 x 310cm
- Hudson/Amalfi 500 Footprint
- Family Shelter