Vango Alton Air 500 Tent 2021
The Vango Alton Air 500 Tent, a quick to pitch inflatable tent which is perfect for a summer getaway. The Pre-attached sun canopy is an ideal place to relax under or use a cooking space on those sunny days. Designed with full standing height throughout the tent, it is ideal for couples looking for a spacious yet compact AirBeam tent. Packed with plenty of features from the large Diamond Clear Windows letting light into the tent or the Nightfall bedroom inner to help reduce the early morning light. Whether you are upgrading from a poled tent or looking to go camping for the first time, the Alton Air 500 is a great introduction to inflatable tents.
The package includes the Universal Carpet 140 x 320 cm – CP003 and the Alton 500 Footprint – GP105.
Alton Air 500 features:
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Drop down doors – Effortlessly enter and exit your tent. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Queen bedrooms – 60cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Updated diamond clear windows – maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Nightfall Bedrooms – Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Weight: 17.1kg
- Packsize: 77 x 30 x 41 cm (LxHxW)
- Pitching Time: 10 mins