Vango Airbeam Kela III XL Std
The market leading Vango Airbeam Kela III XL Std, which is the driving force behind our freestanding awning collection, now features a new high quality 420 double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric. This, coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, makes the Kela III XL a highly durable and well designed drive-away awning. With a side door on each side of the connecting section, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry. Don’t fret about stormy conditions, our patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and for normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets. The Kela III XL is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that will compliment your campervan or motorhome.
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points – conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip – The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Vango ProtexÂ® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH – expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs – Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Adjustable pegging points
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok guyline runners – Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Optional inner tent available as extra
- Pre-angled AirBeams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies – Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Includes removable, webbing hip belt
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning – designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort
- Pack Size L78.0 x H37.0 x W39.0cm
- Awning Type Drive Away
- Awning Size Standard
- Weight 22.45kg