Skogstad Selvagen Down Jacket
Prepare for the winter with the Skogstad Selvagen Down Jacket, it has been engineered to be worn in temperatures as extreme as between 0 and -15 degrees C. Cleverly designed with a hard-wearing shell made from windproof and water-resistant shell and the interior is abundantly padded with 600g of plush down.
The filling is 100% certified recycled down and feathers which is eco friendly, has required no new animal input and has been sterilised to be hypoallergenic. See www.re-down.com for more information.
- Down jacket in water resistant shell fabric
- Filling: 80% down / 20% feathers
- Straight fitted model with extended back panel
- Removable, adjustable hood with chin protector
- Inside protected front zip
- Velcro adjustable wrist cuffs
- Internal lycra cuffs
- Elastic hem drawcord
- Zip pockets on front, chest and sleeve
- Inside zip pocket on chest
- YKK Zip in front