Skogstad Selvagen Down Jacket
Engineered with the Norweigan climate in mind, the Skogstad Selvagen Down Jacket is designed to worn the coldest of temperatures, down to -15 degrees C. The interior is packed with 600g of plush down padding to keep the heat trapped and keep you warm. The outer shell is windproof and water resistant, making this jacket ideal for the winter months.
The hood is removable depending on your preference, whilst the sleeves come with internal lycra cuffs to keep the warmth in and the draughts out. This jacket is a great option for your next trip to the snowier parts of the world, having been designed in Norway it’s been built with that climate in mind. Velcro adjustable wrist cuffs and the elastic hem drawcords preventing the cold weather entering the jacket. Available in two colour: Jaffa Orange or Black.
- Down jacket in water resistant shell fabric
- Filling 80% down / 20% feathers
- Recycled down from Re:Down
- Straight fitted model with extended back panel
- Removable, adjustable hood with chin protector
- Inside protected front zip
- Velcro adjustable wrist cuffs
- Internal lycra cuffs
- Elastic hem drawcord
- Zip pockets on front, chest and sleeve
- YKK Zip in front