Skogstad Rad Light Down Jacket
Ideal for those cold wintery days, the Skogstad Red Light Down Jacket is a lightweight 90% down jacket that can keep you warm over the winter. It has a slightly water resistant outer fabric if you get caught in a rain shower but this jacket is perfect in cold, dry conditions to keep you warm. Combine with a waterproof outer layer (ex. Hornstinden Jacket) to give you a protection whatever the weather.
The wrist cuffs are elasticated along with an elastic hem drawcord to keep the wind out of the jacket and keep you comfortably warm. Along with the chin protector on the hood, you’ll be safe in the knowledge this jacket will keep you warm. A lightweight jacket that you’ll find plenty of reasons to warm, especially if you want to stay warm whilst your out exploring. Available in two colours: Black or Saffron.
- Down jacket in slightly water resistant shell fabric
- Filling: 90% down/ 10% feathers
- Recycled down from Re:Down
- Slightly tapered model with extended back panel
- Attached hood with elasticated band at hood opening
- Inside protected front zip
- Elastic wrist cuffs
- Elastic hem drawcord
- Zip pockets on front
- YKK Zip in front