Outwell Clarkston 6A Tent 2017
Ideal for family holidays, the Outwell Clarkston 6A Tent three room tunnel tent sleeps six in two Premier bedrooms. The Rigid Air System of pre-shaped inflatable air tubes ensures a stable, generously-sized design that has a front section, supported by steel poles, which can be zipped off easily for flexibility.
- Rigid Air System of separate, pre-shaped inflatable air tubes for ample headroom and easy access external valves for inflation with two-way pump supplied.
- Premier Bedrooms with flexible access and internal space plus Cable Entry points to inners
- Integration of Night Sky Ceilings for reducing ambient light with the Thermo-reflective coating above the bedrooms to lower temperatures extends campers’ comfort.
- The new Rear Ventilation System offers flexible options for regulating internal temperature and fresh air flow
- Outtex® 4000 embossed flysheet with 4000mm hydrostatic head for watertight weather protection plus a sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability; pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Type of tent: Three room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 6 people
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Pack size: Tent: 40 x 94 cm / Tent front: 25 x 80 cm
- Weight: Tent: 22.5 kg / Tent front: 14.1 kg
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance.
- Poles: Steel poles 19 mm