Outwell Birdland 3 Dual Protector 2017
The Outwell Birdland 3 Dual Protector extends a tent’s life by reducing UV damage to the roof and acting as a barrier against contaminants like bird droppings and tree sap. It also reflects the sun’s heat and keeps the tent cool if used silver side up or reversed to reveal the black surface that soaks up the sun to heat the tent. When used silver side up a broad, deep, roll-up/zip-off canopy matches the tent’s side door to create a sun porch when poled out. Upright steel poles not included.
- Protecting the tents from heat by shading the roof and allowing air to flow below the Protector
- Protecting the roof from bird droppings, liquids dropping from trees, UV rays, rain etc.
- Silver side out reflects the sun for a cooler tent
- Black side out warms up the tent in cooler weather and darkens tent interior for longer sleep
- Can be used alongside a front awning or -extension
- UPF 50+ UV Protection
- Zip-off, roll-away side extension poles out to create sun porch over tent side door
|Type of tent:||Roof Protector|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 Silver Coated, UPF 50+ (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Pitching way:||In one|