Outdoor Revolution Ozone 6XTR Safari Tent 2020
The new addition the Ozone collection, the Outdoor Revolution Ozone 6XTR Safari is a premium inflatable six berth family tent. Optimized from the Ozone 6XTR Vario, the Safari maximises functionality and space to give you tent that can comfortably sleep six people, increasing to eight with the optional two berth inner. Constructed from Outdoor Revolution’s exclusive 480HDE Double Rip Stop polyester material. This makes it one the best tents for any conditions the weather brings.
You can also customise your tent with either the optional front canopy extension to give you a sheltered space at the front of the tent, or the innovative side veranda canopy extension to give you a communal area down the side of your tent. Building on from the features in the Ozone 6XTR Vario, they have also included double width side doors to allow easy access to and from the tent. Sure to be a popular tent amongst those looking for a spacious tent with versatility, the Ozone 6XTR Safari will be a must have tent for 2020.
Outside the Tent Features:
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Featuring a Double Rip Stop Weave to Prevent Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Quidruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System – An Ultra-Sturdy Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Gothic Arched Oxygen Air Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- NEW Double Width Side Eyebrow Canopy – Right Hand Side Pole & Sleeve Porch Area with Total Shelter From the Elements; Perfect for Tying Shoelaces.
- BRAND NEWDouble Width Side Access Doors – Double Width Veranda Style Side Door Panels for Ease of Access to the Central Living Space.
- NEW Large Central Skylight Window – Enormous Central Roof Light Window to Illuminate the Internal Space & Maintain an Airy Internal Morning Atmosphere.
- BRAND NEW Internal Partition Door – Zip-Back Multi-Position Porch Partition Door, Featuring a Phoenix Mesh Panel, Several Large Windows & Privacy Curtains.
- NEW Zip-Back Front Door Panel – Zip-Back Multi-Position Front Door Panel to Enclose the Front Porch Area, Featuring Three Expansive Tinted Windows.
Inside the Tent Features:
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Zip-Up Curtains – Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip-Up Blinds to Maximise Privacy on an Evening & Block Out Light on Brighter Days.
- Twilight Six Berth Inner Tent & Zipped Dividers – A Darkened Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Which is Designed to Comfortably Sleep Up to Six Average Adults and Divisible Into Three Separate Two Berth Bedrooms, Using the Zipped Dividers, Each of Which is Able to Accommodate a Double Air Mattress.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows – Expansive Windows Granting a Panoramic Vista of the Outside World, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Panel – Zip-Back Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repair Any Snag Damage Caused by Consistent Usage, Optimise Air Circulation & Keep Insects at Bay. Found on Each Side Access Door, Front Porch Left Hand Upper Window & Front Partition Door.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover – Situated in the Front LH Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements When Cooking in Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Zip-Off End Bedroom – The Two Berth End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Create Extra Living/Storage Space.
- Multiple Cable Access Points – Electrical Hook Up Points Extending to the Bedroom for Conveniently Powering Electrical Appliances Inside the Family Tent.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System – A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Maintain A Pleasant Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Extra-Deep Bedrooms – Ergonomically Designed Full Standing Height 240cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Larger Air Beds.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible – Giving You the Option of Illuminating Your Family Tent on Those Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters – High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Packed With: Dual Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit & Wheeled Holdall.
Ozone 6XTR Safari specifications:
- Width: 440cm
- Length: 800cm
- Height: 215cm
- Weight: 54.8kg
- Pack Size: 89cm x 69cm x 58cm
- Bedroom Size: 420cm (W) x 240cm (D)
- Front Height: 215cm
- Colour: Graphite/Warm Grey