Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Lowline Driveaway Awning 2020
Improved upon with various tweaks and new features, the Movelite T4 Lowline inflatable driveaway awning is perfect for families who want a large awning with plenty of options for any occasion. The roof structure has been redesigned as a shallow gothic arch, to grant extra strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off. Alongside the new beam structure there is now a deeper connecting cowl to your vehicle to give you an increase in accessibility and space. With two height options, the Movelite T4 will fit onto the majority of vehicles from the smaller VWs up to the standard motorhomes. Combine this with the new panel style and lighter coloured tube covers, the T4 is both practical and stylish.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame System – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Airbeam Frame to Ensure Fast Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Side Door Inflatable Eyebrow Canopy – Additional Side Mini Porch/Canopy Area with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole – A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side – 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door – Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- Width: 310cm
- Depth: 495cm
- Connection Height
- Lowline 180cm to 220cm
- Midline 220cm to 255cm
- Weight: 27kg
- Pack Size: 82cm x 55cm x 48cm
- Cowl Depth: 110cm
- Awning Rail Length: 2.7m
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.