Outdoor Revolution Movelite T1 Tail Low-Midline Driveaway Awning 2019
The Outdoor Revolution Movelite T1 Tail is a great option for those looking to attach an awning to the rear of your vehicle. Reworked from the Movelite T1, this awning gives you plenty of living space and the large rear connecting cowl (140cm depth) allows for a weather tight fit to your vehicle. This cowl has two rear doors to allow access into the van without having to enter through awning, thus not disturbing anyone in the awning. At the front of the awning you will find the new eyebrow canopy which creates a useful sheltered porch area, for either relaxing or cooking under. This Low-Midline model is designed for vehicles between 180cm up to 255cm.
You will find this awning is perfect for those warmer days out due to Outdoor Revolution’s many features. Firstly the Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel improves breathability and air circulation throughout the awning, concurrent to keeping insects at bay. Further ventilation has been added to the interconnecting rear cowl door and roof, further enhancing the already excellent through flow of air. Finally all four panels on the awning can either be zipped halfway or fully opened to create a large shelter.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System – Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Front Fibreglass Pole Eyebrow Canopy – Extending Usable Living Space with an Additional Porch Area, Sheltered Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole Kit – A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Tapered Extra Deep Cowl – 140cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Snugger, Weather-Tight Tail Gate Fitting.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, Repair Kit, Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Width: 250cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Height: 180cm-255cm
- Weight: 21.6kg
- Pack Size: 82cm x 47cm x 40cm
- Cowl Depth: 140cm
- Awning Rail Length: 220cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Movelite T1 Tail Snugrug