Outdoor Revolution Mojave PC 5.0 Tent 2020
The ideal small family tent for warmer climates, the Outdoor Revolution Mojave PC 5.0 is an inflatable Polycotton tent that’s got everything you need. The durable Polycotton material is breathable which keeps you internal temperature cooler in the warm weather whilst being highly water resistant.
Based on the Airedale 5S from last season, this tent is perfect for couples looking for a bit of extra space or small families looking to get away for a relaxing holiday. The five berth inner can be completely opened to give you one large sleeping area or into two separates for some privacy at night. The large front door and canopied side door allow for easy access to and from the tent whilst offering protection from the elements.
Features Outside the Tent:
- Polycotton Canvas Material – A High Performance Blend of Cotton & Polyester Attributing Optimal Breathability, Water Resistance & Fade Resistance.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Quadruple Oxygen Air Frame Tube System – Ultra-Sturdy Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Gothic Arched Oxygen Air Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valve(s) – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation By Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows – Expansive Anti-Glare Windows, Granting a Panoramic Vista of the Outside World, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Central Skylights – Roof Lights on Each Side of the Living Area to Create a Light & Airy Internal Morning Atmosphere.
- Zip-Up Curtains – Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening & To Block Out Light on Brighter Days.
- Internal Divider Door Panel – Zip-Back Two Thirds Divider Door, Accompanied by Large Windows & Privacy Curtains, Allocating a Designated Front Vestibule.
Features Inside the Tent:
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Panel – A Zip-Back Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover – Situated in Front LH Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements When Cooking in Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing the Living Area.
- Twilight Five Berth Inner Tent – A Darkened Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Which Has Been Designed to Comfortably Sleep Up to Five Average Adults; This Can Be Configured Into Two Individual Bedrooms (2 x 3), Using a Zipped Divider, Each of Which Can Accommodate a Double Air Mattress.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms – Ergonomically Designed 230cm Deep Bedrooms to Cater for Larger Air Beds.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets – Large Mesh Storage Pockets, Situated by the Inner Tent, for Storing Books, Footwear & Other Valuables Before Going to Sleep.
- Porch Area Groundsheet – Separate PE Peg Down Groundsheet for Complete Protection Against Water Ingression, Insects and Hard Ground.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System – A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Comfortable Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Ground Level Side Ventilation – A Wealth of Ground Level Side Ventiation Points to Help Maintain a Pleasant Internal Atmosphere.
- Multiple Cable Access Points – Electrical Hook Up Points, Extending to the Bedroom, Which Are Designed To Power Electrical Appliances From Your Tent.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters – High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points – Located Near the Front of the Family Tent (Refer to Floorplan).
- Complete with Outdoor Revolution Dual-Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit, Storm Straps & Holdall.
Mojave PC 5.0 specifications:
- Width: 340cm
- Length: 695cm
- Front Height: 210cm
- Weight: 38.9kg
- Pack Size: 83cm x 63cm x 57cm
- Bedroom Size: 300cm (W) x 230cm (D)
- Colour: Graphite/Warm Grey
- Rear Height: 190cm