Outdoor Revolution Kalahari PC 7.0 Tent 2022
The Outdoor Revolution Kalahari PC 7.0 is a breathable inflatable family tent that is made from a polycotton material. The upgraded version of the Airedale 7SE , the Kalahari is more breathable and insulating than it’s counterpart which makes it ideal for those warmer weather holidays. Keeping the tent cooler in the summer and heavy duty canvas helps reduce the sound of the wind outside.
The side annexe can be used as a storage/wardrobe space or in combination with the optional two inner tent, you can increase the total sleeping capacity by two. Therefore with the seven berth inner provided, the optional annexe space and the option for another two berth inner in the living space, you can potential sleep up to eleven people inside this tent. Perfect for those hosting friends and family at the campsite.
Kalahari PC 7.0 features:
- Polycotton Canvas Material – A High Performance Blend of Cotton & Polyester Attributing Optimal Breathability, Water Resistance & Fade Resistance.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Quintuple Oxygen Air Frame Tube System – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame.
- Individual Steel Pole – A Single Telescopic Steel Pole to Support the Double Left Hand Side Utility Annexe.
- Individual Fibreglass Pole – A Single Fibreglass Pole to Support the Right Hand Side Eyebrow Canopy.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation By Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows – Expansive Anti-Glare Windows, Granting a Panoramic Vista of the Outside World, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains – Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening & To Block Out Light on Brighter Days.
- Double Side Annexe – Double Multi-Functional Side Utility Annexe, Which Can Be Used As An Access Point, Two Berth Sleeping Area or Large Storage Area.
- Side Eyebrow Canopy – A Functional Mini Porch Area, On the Right Hand Side, with Complete Shelter From the Elements; Perfect for Tying Shoelaces.
- Internal Divider Door Panel- Windowed Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Door Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows & Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Front Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Panel – A Zip-Back Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover – Situated in Front LH Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements When Cooking in Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing the Living Area.
- Seven Berth Inner Tent – A Darkened ‘Twilight’ Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Which Has Been Designed to Accommodate Up to Seven Average Adults. This Can Be Separated Into Three Bedrooms (2 x 3 x 2), Using the Inclusive Dividers, Each of Which Can Comfortably House a Double Air Mattress.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms – Ergonomically Designed 240cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Larger Air Mattresses.
- Zip-Off End Bedroom – The End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Further Extend Living or Storage Space, Should You Wish To.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets – Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Situated by the Inner Tent for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Porch Area Groundsheet – Separate PE Peg Down Groundsheet for Complete Protection Against Water Ingression, Insects and Hard Ground.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System – A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Comfortable Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Ground Level Side Ventilation – A Wealth of Ground Level Side Ventiation Points to Help Maintain a Comfortable Internal Atmosphere.
- Multiple Cable Access Points – An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Which is Designed To Power Electrical Appliances From Inside the Tent.
- Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit & Up/Downlighter Compatible – Giving You the Option of Illuminating Your Family Tent on Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters – High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Compatible with our BRAND NEW Optional Utility Extensions: Kalahari PC 7.0 Front Air Canpoy, Kalahari PC 7.0 Steel Side Canopy & Two Berth Inner Tent.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points – Located Near the Front of the Family Tent & Inside the Double Side Annexe.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit, Storm Straps & Holdall.
- Width: 445cm
- Length: 750cm
- Height: 210cm
- Weight: 64.65kg
- Pack Size: 91cm x 74cm x 62cm
- Bedroom Size: 240cm (L) x 420cm (W)
- Side Annexe Dimensions: 145cm (W) x 270cm (D)
- Colour: Graphite/Warm Grey