Outdoor Revolution Eclipse 325 Pro Caravan Awning 2019
Brand new for 2019, the Eclipse 325 Pro is a modern take on the traditional caravan awning, this premium single inflation point awning is made from Outdoor Revolution’s ‘Pro 800HD’ material. This material is hard wearing, waterproof yet still has a traditional feel to it, water will simply bead onto the surface and roll off. A tall arched door enables easy access, whilst the versatile zip-back front door allows you to set up the awning in any configuration you would need. There is plenty of ventilation for those warmer summer days as well as zip-in mesh panels to keep the bugs out.
Outdoor Revolution Eclipse 325 ProFeatures:
- Pro. 800HD Fabric – Traditional Feel, Fade Resistant, All Weather Premium Fabric Weave Ensuring Longevity.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame System – Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- NEW Ground Anchor Webbing Secure Peg Down System – Adjustable Peg Down Straps for Maximum Stability in Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels & Skylights – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh in Side Doors – Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panels that Self-Repair ‘Snag’ Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- PVC Draught Exclusion – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- PVC Draught Skirt – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps – Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Tall Side Door Entrances – 195cm High Entrances Allowing You to Simply Walk In.
- Fully Zip-Back Front Doors – Versatile Panels Which Can Be Zipped Completely Out, Halfway, or Fuly In.
- Reflective Guylines – High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Velcro Down Storm Covers & LH/RH Under Wing Ventilation – Helping Improve Air Circulation & Reduce Condensation.
- Zip Out Left & Right Hand Side Door Panels.
- Includes Dual-Action Hand Pump, Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit & Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Weight: 23.57kg
- Width: 325cm
- Depth: 280cm
- Height Range: 235-250cm (Standard)
- Pack Size: 82cm x 52cm x 40cm
- Eclipse 325 Treadlite Breathable Carpet