Outdoor Revolution E-Sport Air 325 L Caravan Awning 2019
After a success launch in 2018, the E-Sport Air 325 L is a great option for your motorhomes as it is lightweight, easy to inflate and provides you with plenty of living space. With the single point inflation, this touring awning will be another firm favourite this year. Made using Outdoor Revolution Double Rip Stop material, this awning provides you with a space to kick back and relax in after a day out. Designed for connection heights between 250cm – 265cm.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any awning material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possesses a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
This model utilises a polyester draught skirt and mud wall to trap heat inside the awning, an adjustable front leg height, as well as two 6.75m adjustable tensioning straps for maximum stability in poorer weather conditions.
- 480HDE Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of any Awning Material.
- Dura-Tech. Welded Single Inflation Point Air Frame – Enabling an Effortless & Rapid Pitching Proccess.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – A Patented Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Internal Roof Tube Kit – Additional Airbeam(s) For Additional Rigidity & Stability in Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Tinted Windows – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors – Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panels that Self-Repair ‘Snag’ Damage Over Time, Optimise Airflow & Keep Insects Out.
- Polyester Draught Exclusion – Aiding In Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Polyester Draught Skirt – Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- Endurance Storm Straps – Tensioning Straps for Additional Stability & Rigidity During Harsher Weather Conditions.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible.
- Includes Pegs, Dual Action Hand Pump, Guylines & Repair Kit.
- Width: 325cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Height Range: 250-265cm
- Total Weight: 16.5kg
- Pack Size: 80cm x 45cm x 31cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- E Sport Air 325 Treadlite Breathable Carpet
- 2 Berth Inner Tent