Outdoor Revolution Cayman Midi Air Driveaway Awning 2020
Compact, inflatable, lightweight, the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Midi Air is everything you need from a driveaway awning. Perfect for those quick getaways at the weekend, this awning gives you an extra space to be used as an additional dining, shelter, storage, cooking, toilet, shower, or pets area to complement your touring setup.
It has an integral stylish front canopy, an extra right hand side Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel, as well as an external gusseted zip-up draught cover. It comes complete with the pump and the single inflation point means this awning is up in minutes.
Cayman Midi Air features:
- 100HDE Fabric – An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura Tech Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame – Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe Providing Effortless Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy – A Small Front Canopy/Porch Extension with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh.Side Door Panels – Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- PVC Window Panels – Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains – Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingresson to the Interior & Add Convenience When Pitching.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens Improving Airflow & Reducing Bugs When Cooking, Whilst Self-Repairing ‘Snag’ Damage.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- Total Weight: 14.2kg
- Width: 250cm
- Depth: 250cm
- Height Range: 180-240cm
- Awning Piping Length: 2.16m
- Cowl Depth: 80cm
- Pack Size: 78cm x 41cm x 34cm