Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Driveaway Awning 2019
Lightweight and spacious, the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air is an ideal driveaway awning for those who want an awning that can be erect by one person for a short stay at the campsite. It is has a single point inflation meaning that all you have to do is peg down the four corners, inflate using the pump provided and hook up to your van. Designed for the tourers who want to be able to move campsite from day to day or those want to escape to the countryside at a moments notice. The 3m x 3m internal space gives you a space to relax under or use as storage during the day. It will fit onto vehicles from 180cm up to 240cm in height, making it ideal for VWs and smaller style vans.
- Ultra-Lightweight Material 100HDE Fabric with a Contemporary Print, designed to pack neatly away into the carry bag
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & fully taped seams throughout the awning
- Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame makes it a fast awning which going up effortlessly
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy provides a small front canopy/porch extension with shelter against the elements.
- Phoenix Mesh.Side Door Panels are a breathable assisted-healing flyscreens for enhanced airflow & reduced bugs in summer, which self-repairs ‘snag’ damage
- Crystal Clear windows, offering a panoramic vista of the surrounding outdoors
- Window Curtains that toggle-in for maximum privacy at night
- Sewn-In Groundsheet to reduce moisture ingresson to the interior & add convenience when pitching
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) permitting both caravan/motorhome compatibility
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors which allows access through the van and outside without going through the awning
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point to power electrical appliances within the tent
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters which tightens excess tunnel fabric preventing water pooling, if on the lower end of the height range spectrum.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Covers
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- Weight: 16.7kg
- Width: 300cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Height Range: 180-240cm
- Awning Piping Length: 2.18m
- Cowl Depth: 80cm
- Pack Size: 80cm x 46cm x 32cm