Outdoor Revolution Atacama PC 6.0 Tent 2020
Perfect for holidays in the summer climates, the Outdoor Revolution Atacama PC 6.0 Tent is a breathable inflatable family tent that suits all your needs. The durable Poly Cotton canvas material is completely waterproof, fade resistant and most importantly breathable. The breathability helps to keep the tent cooler in the warmer weather, whilst in cooler weather helps keep the tent warmer.
There is a side utility annexe that connects to the central living space to offer you usable storage area, which can be used as a wardrobe with the inclusive wardrobe rail. It can completely zipped shut to offer privacy as a changing room or toilet area. The large six berth inner tent can be split with zipped dividers to create a 2-2-2 set up, which can each comfortably accomodate a double airbed. You can also further increase the size of the tent with the optional enclosed front porch which simply zips onto the front of the tent.
Atacama PC 6.0 features:
- Polycotton Canvas Material – A High Performance Blend of Cotton & Polyester Attributing Optimal Breathability, Water Resistance & Fade Resistance.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Quintuple Oxygen Air Frame Tube System – Ultra-Sturdy Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Gothic Arched Oxygen Air Frame.
- Individual Steel Pole – A Single Telescopic Steel Pole to Support the Left Hand Side Utility Annexe.
- Individual Fibreglass Pole – A Single Fibreglass Pole to Support the Right Hand Side Eyebrow Canopy.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation By Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows – Expansive Anti-Glare Windows, Granting a Panoramic Vista of the Outside World, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Front & Central Skylights – Helping to Create a Light & Airy Internal Morning Atmosphere Within the Family Tent.
- Zip-Up Curtains – Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening & To Block Out Light on Brighter Days.
- Side Utility Annexe – Multi-Functional Side Utility Annexe, Which is Perfect for Use as a Large Storage Area, Private Toilet or Separate Pets Sleeping Area.
- Side Eyebrow Canopy – A Functional Mini Porch Area, On the Right Hand Side, with Complete Shelter From the Elements; Perfect for Tying Shoelaces.
- Internal Divider Door Panel – Zip-Back Two Thirds Divider Door, Accompanied by Large Windows & Privacy Curtains, Allocating a Designated Front Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Panel – A Zip-Back Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover – Situated in Front LH Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements When Cooking in Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing the Living Area.
- Twilight Six Berth Inner Tent – A Darkened Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Which Has Been Designed to Comfortably Sleep Up to Six Average Adults. This Can Be Configured Into Three Individual Bedrooms (2 x 3 x 2), Using the Inclusive Dividers, Each of Which Can Accommodate a Double Air Mattress.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms – Ergonomically Designed 230cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Large Air Beds.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets – Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Situated by the Inner Tent for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Porch Area Groundsheet – Separate PE Peg Down Groundsheet for Total Protection Against Water Ingression, Insects and Hard Ground.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System – A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Comfortable Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Ground Level Side Ventilation – A Wealth of Ground Level Side Ventiation Points to Help Maintain a Comfortable Internal Atmosphere.
- Multiple Cable Access Points – Electrical Hook Up Points Extending to the Bedroom, Which Are Designed To Power Electrical Appliances From Your Tent.
- Lumi-Link Tube Light Kit & Up/Downlighter Compatible – Giving You the Option of Illuminating Your Family Tent on Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters – High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Compatible with our NEW Optional Utility Extensions: Atacama PC 6.0 Enclosed Front Canopy, Two Berth Inner Tent & Oxygen Tube Storage Pocket System.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points – Located Near the Front of the Family Tent (Refer to Floorplan).
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit, Storm Straps & Holdall.
- Width: 380cm
- Lenght: 710cm
- Front Height: 210cm
- Weight: 52.9kg
- Pack Size: 91cm x 74cm x 56cm
- Bedroom Size: 360cm (W) x 230cm (D)
- Side Annexe Dimension: 110cm (W) x 130cm (D)
- Colour: Graphite/Warm Grey
- Side Canopy Width: 130cm
- Rear Height: 195cm