Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7SE Tent 2020
Redesigned and improved from the Airedale 7.0, the Outdoor Revolution Airedale 7SE has a new innovative side porch design to give you a more versatile space to work with. This annexe can be used as a storage/wardrobe space or in combination with the optional two inner tent, you can increase the total sleeping capacity by two. Therefore with the seven berth inner provided, the optional annexe space and the option for another two berth inner in the living space, you can potential sleep up to eleven people inside this tent.
Along with the new annexe, the countless features already on the tent mean you can be the envy of the campsite with this large inflatable family tent. Whether you are hosting friends and family or just looking for a quiet holiday away, the Airedale 7SE is the tent to have this year.
Looking to upgrade to Polycotton, see Kalahari PC 7.0.
Airedale 7SE features:
- 180HDE Canvas Material – Lightweight All Weather Hex Printed High Density Fabric.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Five Individual Oxygen Air Frame Tubes – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame.
- Individual Steel Pole – A Single Telescopic Steel Pole to Support the Integral Double Left Hand Side Utility Annexe.
- Individual Fibreglass Pole – A Single Fibreglass Pole to Support the Right Hand Side Eyebrow Canopy.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation By Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Windows – Expansive Anti-Glare Windows, Granting a Panoramic Vista of the Outside World, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains – Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening & To Block Out Light on Brighter Days.
- Double Side Annexe – Double Multi-Functional Side Utility Annexe, Which Can Be Used As An Access Point, Two Berth Sleeping Area or Large Storage Area.
- Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve RH Side Eyebrow Canopy – Functional Small Side Porch Area Creating an Entrance with Total Protection Against the Elements.
- Internal Divider Door – Windowed Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows & Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Front Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel – A Zip-Back Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Out Insects. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window,
- Internal PVC Storm Cover – Situated at the Front Left Hand Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Accessing the Living Area.
- Darkened ‘Twilight’ Six Berth Inner Tent & Internal Dividers – A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Comfortably Accommodate Up to Six Average Adults. This Can Be Separated Into Three Two Berth Bedrooms, Using the Inclusive Dividers, Each of Which Can House a Double Air Bed.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms – Ergonomic 240cm Deep Bedrooms to Accomodate Larger Air Mattresses.
- Zip-Off End Bedroom – The End Bedroom Can Be Zipped Fully Off to Further Extend Living or Storage Space, Should You Wish To.
- Four Front Mesh Pockets – Spacious Mesh Storage Pockets Situated by the Inner Tent for Storing Valuables, Books, Footwear etc., Before Going to Sleep.
- Porch Area Groundsheet – Separate PE Peg Down Groundsheet for Complete Protection Against Water Ingression, Insects and Hard Ground.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System – A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Comfortable Internal Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Cable Access Point – An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Which is Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Family Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Compatible – Giving You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters – High Visibility Guylines to Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Compatible with our NEW Airedale 7.0SE Front Canopy Extension.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
- Width: 445cm
- Length: 725cm
- Height: 220cm
- Weight: 43.35kg
- Pack Size: 80cm x 54cm x 54cm
- Bedroom Size: 240cm (L) x 420cm (W)
- Side Annexe Dimensions: 145cm (W) x 260cm (D)
- Colour: Graphite/Warm Grey