Outdoor Revolution Airedale 6s Tent 2020
The perfect family sized tent, the Outdoor Revolution Airedale 6s is an inflatable six man tent that offers you all the space you would want whilst at the campsite. It has an extra deep bedroom pod (230cm depth) which can split into three separate compartents, a spacious front porch that can be used as a wet room and large living space to relax in. There is plenty of ventilation around the tent and bedroom areas to keep it cool in the summer months and the large front door and be completely rolled back to give you a sheltered front area to cook under.
It comes complete with a dual action hand pump to inflatable the beams, a separate groundsheet for the porch, steel tent pegs, repair kit and carry bag. You can also add an optional front canopy to the tent to give you a larger outside space for the tent.
Outdoor Revolution Airedale 6s features:
- 180HDE Fabric – A Lightweight Material, with the Water Resistance and Strength to Weight Ratio of Much Heavier, Denier Fabrics.
- 4,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Four Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame, Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valves – The Quickest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Windows – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-Up Curtains – Leaf Pattern Embossed Zip In Curtains / Blinds for Maximum Privacy on an Evening.
- Internal Divider Door – Two Thirds Zip-Back Divider Panel, Accompanied by Large PVC Windows and Zip-In Curtains, Allocating a Designated Porch Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Ventilation Fly Screen Door Panel – A Zip-Back Assisted Healing ‘Smart’ Mesh Panel, Which Self-Repairs Any Snag Damage Caused by Usage Over Time, Maintains a Pleasant Through Flow of Air & Keeps Insects at Bay. Found on the RH Side Door, Internal Divider Door & Front LH Side Upper Window,
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Increase Convenience When Pitching, Reduce Water Ingression to the Interior & Prevent Bugs From Entering Your Living Area.
- Darkened ‘Twilight’ Six Berth Inner Tent & Dividers – A Breathable Clip-In Micro-Polyester Inner Tent, Designed to Luxuriously Sleep up to Six Adults, Which Which Can Be Split Into Three Separate Two Berth Variations Using the Inclusive Internal Dividers, Each Suitable for Housing a Double Air Bed.
- Extra Deep Bedrooms – 230cm Deep Bedrooms to Cater For Larger Air Beds.
- Internal PVC Storm Cover – Positioned at the Front LH Side Upper Window For Further Protection Against the Elements During Adverse Weather Conditions.
- Vortex Bedroom Ventilation System – A Wealth of Mesh Ventilation Points to Help Maintain A Consistently Pleasant Temperature & Through Flow of Air.
- Cable Access Point – An Electrical Hook Up Point Extending to the Bedroom, Designed To Power Electrical Appliances Within the Tent.
- Lumi-Link & Uplighter Compatible – Granting You the Option of Illuminating Your Tent on Those Darker Nights.
- Reflective Guylines & Adjusters – High Visibility Guylines That Increase Convenience & Reduce the Risk of Tripping.
- Compatible with our NEW Airedale 6.0 / Pro Climate E-Canopy.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Points.
- Complete with Dual-Action Hand-Pump, Separate Porch Groundsheet, Steel Ground Pegs, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
- Width: 380cm
- Length: 700cm
- Height: 215cm
- Weight: 33.4kg
- Pack Size: 85cm x 56cm x 53cm