Kampa Studland 8 Classic Air Pro 2019 Tent Package
The Studland 8 Classic Air Pro Tent is the ultimate large family tent for when space is essential. Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as all the AirFrame tents – peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the QuickPitch straps – that’s it. Inside you will find one large six berth inner tent which can be divided into three separate bedrooms if required, along with a separate two berth inner which sits in the front living area. This can be set up or taken down depending on how you want to arrange the tent.
Breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. The Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days.
This package includes the Studland 8 Carpet and Studland 8 Footprint Groundsheet, ensures you have everything you need to setup your tent to make it comfortable and easy to pitch.
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Extra headroom
- Large inner tents and master centre bedroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Materials: Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton – A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of our polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. Our Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don’t be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Inflatable – external inflation points
- Exterior height 220 cm
- Dimensions 805 x 460 cm
- Pack size 80 x 54 x 54 cm
- Weight 51 kg
- Zip-on front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Mesh Vestibule
- SabreLink™ Flex Lighting system