Kampa Studland 8 Air Pro 2019 Tent Package
This is Kampa’s flag ship model, the Studland 8 Air Pro is everything you would need out of this large, family tent. With one large six berth inner tent at the back of the tent, which is easily divided into three separate compartment if required. There is also a two berth inner which sits in the front of the tent, this can either be set up or taken down as required. Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up – peg the four corners, inflate the airframe, secure the Quick pitch straps – that’s it.
The large living room has plenty of headroom making it feel spacious and the fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you protected. There’s two side doors into the main living room, both with mesh screen panels and one with a canopy to allow access during inclement weather. The front panel of the living room can be used as a door or completely rolled back to give unhindered access to the large enclosed front vestibule area. The vestibule area has a toggle-in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents that can be opened in hot weather.
This package includes the Studland 8 Carpet and Studland 8 Footprint Groundsheet, ensuring you have everything you need to setup your tent and make it ready for your holiday.
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips Windows with blinds and easy store pockets
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Extra headroom
- Large inner tents and master centre bedroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Materials: Weathershield™ 150D – Offering a high quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, our Pro AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Exterior height: 225 cm
- Dimensions 805 x 460 cm
- Pack size 80 x 52 x 52 cm
- Weight 42 kg
- Zip-on front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Mesh Vestibule
- SabreLink™ Flex Lighting system
- 12V Electric Pump