Kampa Dometic Studland 8 Classic Air Tent 2020
Spacious and versatile, the Kampa Dometic Studland 8 Classic Air Tent has everything you need for a great time at the campsite. Constructed from their Weathershield Classic material, the Studland 8 Classic Air is perfect for warmer climates or those looking for a more classical feel to their tent. The polycotton material helps control the temperature inside the tent as it breathable, whilst the weight of the material helps reduce noise from the wind out.
It features a large living area to entertain guests or the kids, an enclosed front canopy that acts as a porch to store shoes outside the main tent and darkened six berth inner tent. The main section of the tent has a sewn-in groundsheet to keep the bugs out and there is climate control vents around the sides of the tent to help reduce the temperature int the summer weather.
It comes with the optional two inner tent which is ideal for when you have guests who need a separate place to sleep or simply use an extra space to store your wardrobe or cupboard. A new idea for 2020, the zip-on side annexe for side door which you could use an addtional storage space. Along with the original Zip-on canopy and mesh vestibule, you’ll find plenty of ways to make this tent your own.
Kampa Studland 8 Classic features:
- Weathershield™ Classic material
- Multi Point Inflation AirFrame technology
- Darkened six berth inner tent + two berth inner tent
- Sewn-in groundsheet
- Toggle-in canopy groundsheet
- Climate Control Vents
- Hi-vis webbing straps
- Wet weather canopy
- Kampa Dometic Product Code: CT3330
- What’s in the bag: Studland 8 Classic Air, 6 berth inner tent, 2 berth inner tent, 2L pump, canopy groundsheet, side canopy pole, 4 storm straps, pack of pegs
- Tent Length: 805 cm
- Tent Width: 460 cm
- Height: 225 cm
- Weight: 56.9 kg
- Pack Size: 82 x 58 x 59 cm (LxHxW)