Kampa Ace Air All Season 400 Caravan Awning 2019
After its success in 2018, the Kampa Ace Air All Season 400 continues for the 2019 season. Designed to be used for longer trips away, it’s fabric and components have been tested to cope with all types of weather.
Made from Kampa’s Weathershield 4 season material, this awning is very robust, it features Kampa’s Dual pitch roof system giving the awning great headroom, and with the single inflation point it makes this awning really easy to erect whether you are using the double action hand pump that is supplied with the awning or the 12v electric pump, available to buy separately.
This Awning comes with front and side panels that are removable to help with the pitching of this awning. All the windows have extra external zipped curtains for added weather protection when away from the van and also added privacy, as well as internal curtains on all the windows for normal use. These panels are also removable so that the ace air mesh panels can be fitted to allow for maximum ventilation.
Kampa’s Ace Air all Season Awning
Also features the double mud wall ensuring it stands up to the worst of the weather conditions whether you are with the van or away from it.
Along with a lot of the Kampa awnings it features four of the easy to peg out webbing straps and along with the optional extra storm down kit, helps keep this awning firmly secured to the ground in addition to all the pegging points and ladder bands that are supplied.
Optional bedroom annexes and conservatory’s are also available for the awning. The awning comes sabrelink light ready and also limpet ready which make great additions to any Kampa awning. The Awning is 400cm long with a depth of 300cm at the widest point and is suitable to fit caravans with an awning rail height of between 230cm and 250cm, This Kampa Ace Air All Season awning is a great awning for those people using their caravan for longer stays.
If you would like to discuss the features of this awning with any of our staff, please give one of our stores a call.
- Breathable Weathershield™ Four-Season
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams sewn with waterproof thread
- Windows – Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- External window blinds
- Flyscreen in side door panels
- Large flyscreen in right-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps – stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Double mud flaps – internal and external with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan – bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt – included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Zip-out front panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ – ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready – easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready – The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Complete with Storm Tie Down Kit
- Width: 400cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Pack Size: 97 x 47 x 41cm + 108 x 22 x 22cm
- Weight: 25.8kg + 14.2kg
- Min Weight: 24.8kg